We show the cycles of mathematics, physics and chemistry. At present, the cycle of mathematics to physics is called "mathematical physics", and the cycle of physics to chemistry is called "physical chemistry", but the cycle of chemistry to mathematics seems to be another leap.
The periodic table we are showing was written in the book "Universal Law" in 2003, showing the leap from chemistry to mathematics.
The characteristics of this periodic table are:
1) 118 elements are arranged in a circular wave shape according to the atomic number, showing a hierarchical structure of ".", "1", and "o".
The centre "." is the nucleus; "1" is the energy wave extending from the inside to the outside, from dilute to dense; "o" is the energy level distribution of the peripheral electrons, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q Layer respectively, the shape is like an enlarged drop of water.
2) Group zero elements are atomic numbers 2, 10, 18, 36, 54, 86, 118. They are the starting point and the end point, closing the hierarchical system to form stable atoms.
3) The elements are divided into four levels from the central core outwards ( the fifth level of elements is not found). The first level is the K level, which only accommodates 2 electrons, each occupying a 180° rotation space (based on a plane); The second layer is L and M layers, which only accommodate 8 electrons, each occupying 22.5° rotating sector space; the third layer is N and O layers, which can accommodate 18 electrons, each occupying 11.25 sector space; the fourth layer is P and Q. The layer can hold 32 electrons, each occupying 5.625° sector space. The more outward, the smaller the space of the rotating sector, the easier the electrons leave. The formula for the arrangement of electrons is 2n2 (n = 1,2,3, …..) . They are always arranged on the lowest energy electron shell first, indicating that the centre checks its control strength.
4) Turn clockwise from zero group upwards, it is positive group, and it is alkaline; from zero group down counterclockwise, it is negative group, it is acidic. The closer to the zero elements, the stronger the acidity and alkalinity, but there seems to be an acid spiral in the element plane space, just like the vortex structure of the Milky Way.
5) Expand the Lanthanide and Actinide series elements to make all the elements into a whole, and the “transition elements” transition from top to bottom, fully showing the characteristics of element changes at the atomic level.
This periodic table summarizes all the properties of the current periodic table, and also shows the properties that the current periodic table does not show. It is intertwined and connected to each other, reflecting the beauty of nature and the precision and perfection of the laws of the universe. Look at the blizzard in winter, the constantly changing shape and structure, isn't this a periodic table of chemical elements?
The alien civilization also displays a periodic table of chemical elements and chemical elements similar to ours. The five level outermost is 4 electrons, the chemical element Zirconium.
( Edit by Jun. 2017 )
1. John Chang: 《Universal Law》 (2003),Universal Publishing,
2. John Chang: 《Crop Circle》 (2015),Universal Publishing,