After the Big Bang, the shock wave changed the space-time, and formed the universal law. The universal law is the ”.”,”1”,”0” type, namely formed three kinds of space-time waves. The reflection of three kinds of wave to human society, the life wisdom wave, electromagnetic wave and gravitational wave form life wisdom, natural science and social humanities.
“Social humanities, Natural sciences and Life wisdom” is from “0”, “1” and ”.” with three transverse waves, according to the “Space” expansion.
The natural science, social humanities and life wisdom are from the three waves, electromagnetic waves (“1”wave), gravitational waves (“0”wave) and life wisdom waves (”.”Wave), as reflection of human society.
For scientists, to be able to turn something natural, through experiments, into a theoretical science is to explore. That is, the promotion of “Natural Science”.
For a literate person, to be able to write about social phenomena, through observation, refinement, into culture, such as the publication of poetry, prose, and fiction, is progress. That is, the promotion of “Social Humanism”.
For religious people, they can transform the things of life, through practice and perception, into things of wisdom, such as scripture, which is enlightenment. That is, the rise of “Life Wisdom”.
That is the basic story of the world today. We are now exploring another situation, called “Leap”, in which scientists, while studying science, eventually surpass current science; writers, while writing literature, finally surpass current literature; the practitioner transcends the current religion. This is the “Natural science, Social humanities and Life wisdom” cycle.
Let me explain.
1) For scientists, what they do is take something natural and turn it into a theoretical science through experiments, and most scientific researchers stop there and write a few papers for the rest of their lives. What we’re asking now is to go one step further, and turn it into a part of society, which is to turn science into a social utility, like the invention of the airplane and the train, and some scientists went there, and now we’re asking scientists to go further, into the humanities, and most people can’t do that, because a lot of people are get into weapons.
Of course, some people do science fiction, Ok and good! What if we asked scientists to turn them into things of life and intelligence? Almost nobody, because most scientists can’t get over it, so they can’t jump.
The great scientist Mr. Newton, for example, has turned nature into a scientific theory; he has also become a celebrity and achieved social status; he has also become a humanist and written a book, good! What about up? When it comes to life and intelligence, he taken 40-year quest to get over it, but for scientists of stellar civilization, it’s a godlike hurdle that few have crossed.
This is the cycle of Nature --- Science; Society --- Humanity and Life --- Wisdom. The key to science lies in “Life --- Wisdom”. A scientist can cross “Nature --- Science”, “Society --- Humanities”, is already a master, if they can cross “Life --- Wisdom”, then return to “Nature --- Science”, that is what we call “Leap”, into galactic civilization.
2) For the litterateur, at the primary level, they are able to transform social phenomena, through observation, refinement, into cultural things, such as the publication of poems, essays, and novels. Well, that’s progress, but most literate people stop there.
If poetry, prose, and fiction could be made a part of life and wisdom, it would be a master.
For example, Mr. Cao Xueqin, the Chinese author of a dream of Red Mansions, saw his work as a part of his life and elevated it to wisdom, even though it was a single book, reaching its literary peak. However, he still could not cross the “Nature and Science” hurdle, on which almost all the world’s literary master stopped. If they can crossed it and returned to the “Society ---- Humanity”, it would be a “Leap”, go into galactic civilization.
This is the cycle of “Society --- Humanity”, “Life --- Wisdom” and “Nature ---Science” of cultural man.
3) The same is true for religious people, who turn the stuff of life, through practice and enlightenment, into something intelligent, like a lot of scripture, which is a primary step forward. And then, they go into nature, or they go to the mountains and the woods, and they meditate, but most people stop there, and they barely get to science, and if they can understand science, they’re masters.
Mr. Gautama Buddha, for example, he said, “A grain of sand is a universe”. Good! But when he comes down to the “Social and Humanity” hurdle, he can’t get over it. For example, he did not advocate the establishment of a family, escape from society, and can not write a humane article. Jesus was rejected by society, killed, and Muhammad went on a rampage of revenge and murder. So these so-called masters of practice can not cross the “Social and Humanity” this hurdle, if crossed, and then back to “Life and Wisdom”, is the “Leap, go into the “Galactic Civilization.”.
This is the cycle of “Life-wisdom”, “Nature-science”, “Society-humanities”, and the door hurdle is on “Society-humanities”.
So at present most people are trapped in the circle of “Star system civilization”, can not cross the last hurdle, into the “Galactic civilization. This is the “Nature-science”, “Society-humanities” and “Life-wisdom” with “Six phases” of the universal law, as same as the Milky Way’s six spiral arms.
Fig. 1: Six loops and a spinning wheel, corresponding to the Milky Way’s spiral arms
Look at this turtle. It goes around for a circle, and only the head is the transcendental point.
1. John chang: Universal Law (2003), published by Universal publishing, Sydney, Australia.
2. John Chang: Crop Circle (2015), published by Universal publishing, Sydney, Australia.